The summary provides some very important information for a good management of your airline.
- Airline value: value of the airline in case of a global sale of assets. In other words, it is the maximal sale value of your airline.
- Weekly flights profits: net profit of all flights, this amount does not include investments, loan repayments or rental fees.
- Weekly alliance tax: amount you have to pay your alliance every week.
- Structural profit: see explanations here.
- Last deducted tax.
- Weekly rental fees: total of your rental fees for the next seven days.
- Weekly repayment: total of your repayments for the next seven days.
- Total amount to repay: total amount of the loans you are currently repaying.
- Payroll: total of salaries you paid your employees on D-1.